Xtreme-DI High Pressure Fuel Pump - XDI-EVO
Maintaining fuel pressure is the difference between blowing a motor and not. When fuel pressure drops, air fuel ratio goes lean.
XDI gives us the difference we have been searching for.
E85, aftermarket turbos, built motors, high horsepower...
If you any of these are on your mind, then you need an upgraded high pressure fuel pump.
Same 36% capacity increase like the XDI-HPFP35 (same Piston size).But actual flow stays up all the way to 240bar. Pump internals have been further developed to improve maximum pressure capability and pump-VE.The 35-pump flows up to 180bar and then starts nosing over. It does 200+bar but loses quite a bit of flow capacity at those pressures (see chart).
At 200bar the EVO-pump flows 12% more than the 35-pump, 41% more at 240bar.
The XDI-EVO shines if you try to run 180bar/2600psi or more. e.g. to get more flow out of given injectors or for better Ethanol vaporization.
Injection Pressure Comparison for Ford F150 3.5L Ecoboost V6:
- OEM: 150bar / 2150psi
- XDI-HPFP-35: 200bar / 2900psi
- XDI-EVO: 240bar / 3500psi
- Application Maximum Rail Pressure: 240bar / 3500psi
- Fuel Compatibility: all known fuels, all Ethanol blends
- Electric Connector: Bosch Compact 2-pin
- Driver Profile: OEM
- Mechanical Data Geometric Volume: 1.58cc / rev (depending on cam lobe)
- Maximum Flow Rate: 200LPH (depending on cam lobe)
- Housing material: stainless steel hard coated
- Aluminum O-Ring material: Viton
- Cam-Lobe: 4x4.4mm (same for 2.3EB Mustang and Focus RS)