The Snow Performance Stage 1 Boost Cooler® water-methanol injection kit is available for all forced induction applications (supercharged/turbocharged).
Operation is simple and reliable: the system starts injecting when the boost switch reaches the user-adjustable point and injects a fixed amount of fluid through the nozzle until boost goes below the set switch point.
Proven to deliver 30-70 HP increases to all forced induction applications! This makes it a good choice for low to medium boost setups (1-15 PSI) looking for an octane enhancement and cooler intake charge. Activation can also be set up through any other user-chosen switch, such as a full throttle switch, nitrous switch, etc.
- 300 PSI UHO (Ultra High Output) Pump
- 3 Quart Reservoir
- All Tubing Necessary for Installation 10' ¼ Inch High Temp Nylon Tubing 18" High pressure Boost Line 3' (Black) Wire Loom
- Boost Switch (1-15 PSI)
- Pig Tail Harness
- Level Switch Upgrade
- 1 Nozzle Holder/Check Valve Combo
- 3 Hyper-Sonic™ Nozzles (175, 375, 625 ml/min) For Applications up to 1,000 HP (for custom nozzle selection give us a call at 719-633-3811)
- Required Hardware Needed For Installation
- Snow Performance Running S Decal
- Comprehensive Instructions to Install on Any Forced Induction Vehicle
- Snow Performance 1-Year Warranty