V2 Water/Methanol Injection 5 Gallon Tank Kit
- With Conductive Fluid Level Sensor
AEM's V2 Water/Methanol Injection Kits For Forced Induction Engines are a proven means for effectively reducing engine inlet air temperatures and suppressing harmful detonation. This allows racers to reliably increase boost and advance ignition timing, without using high-octane racing fuel, for power gains of up to 20%. AEM's Water/Methanol Injection Systems utilize the most robust hardware combined with more advanced features than any other comparable water/methanol system on the market today.
AEM offers two different water/methanol controller designs for forcer induction gas vehicles:
- First is a boost dependent controller for forced induction vehicles up to 35 PSI of boost. The Boost Dependent controller has an on-board manifold absolute pressure (MAP) sensor with a molded-in nipple for a boost hose pickup.
- Second is a controller that features a multiple input design that enables users to install AEM's Water/Methanol Injection Kit on ultra-high boost vehicles above 35 PSI, using a 0-5v voltage-based external MAP sensor.
- Robust, Easy to Use Controller Designs.
- Simplified Wiring.
- Integrated Boost Safe Feature.
- Heavy-Duty High Pressure Injection Pump.
- Low-Profile 1 Gallon Tank (Kit Pending).
- Machined Billet Injectors and Nozzles.
- Revised Flow Control Strategy for More Linear Fluid Delivery.
- Reduces Air Inlet Charge Temperatures.
- Reduces Detonation.
- Reduces Carbon Deposits.