JBA 409 series stainless steel mid-pipes are the perfect compliment to your JBA Headers or JBA Exhaust system. These systems open up the flow on exhaust systems for a dramatic increase in performance and improved sound. They are available for many popular applications as a stand alone upgrade or an addition to existing JBA products. Each system is application specific and optimized for your vehicle to get a perfect fit every time. They feature smooth flowing mandrel-bent tubing, heavy duty flanges, factory style hangers and provisions for factory emissions equipment for a simple installation. Available in H or X pipe configuration for most applications. 1. O2 sensor provisions * Standard on EFI headers for proper connection 2. Factory style hangers * Easy installation 3. Large diameter mandrel-bent tubing * Increased hp/tq and improved throttle response 4. Heavy duty flanges* Durable connection with exhaust system
- O2 sensor provisions for proper connection when used on EFI headers
- Factory style hangers for easy installation
- Larger diameter mandrel bent tubing for increased horsepower and torque
- Uses High flow 304 series stainless steel catalytic converters, this product is not legal for street or off highway use in California or in states that have adopted California emission regulations and is only intended for closed course competition
- Heavy duty flanges for durable exhaust system connections
For 2011-2014 Ford Mustang GT 5.0L. H-Configuration with oem rear flange connection. For use only with JBA Longtube Headers.