This is the 1-piece Carbon Fiber shaft for the 2003-2004 Mustang Cobra with T56 trans. This driveshaft is made from 3.25" Carbon Fiber with solid u-joints and is designed to be used with a 1350 rear pinion yoke. The weakest link on the ford drive shaft is the rear flat u-joint flange. By replacing this flange with a billet pinion yoke you will have a 1350 series u-joint going to the rear and will be able to handle upwards of 950HP.
1. 3.25" Carbon fiber tube with New DSS bond method. The Tube is smaller that others offered so there will be no clearance or heat issues.
2. New version 300M Spline for the CV mount that is stronger than the rest of the shaft
3. Custom modified High Speed 108mm CV with special boot and grease that mounts to the transmission and differential.
4. Custom conversion plates (corrosion plated) to change from the stock CV to our 108mm version
5. All Hardware included
6. 1 Year Warranty
7. Balanced on one of the most sophisticated balancing machines in the industry.
8. Carbon shaft will be about 1-2lbs lighter than the Aluminum shafts but are much more torsional and will reduce noise in the cabin.
Part Number: FDSH8-CF